Educational Historic Tours of Halifax
A full day educational and historic tour from Halifax, Nova Scotia, exploring the history and the legend behind Peggy of Peggy's Cove, one of Atlantic Canada's most endearing stories.
- Highlight's of Historic Halifax
- Bedford Basin scenic route
- Beautiful St. Margaret's Bay
- Close-up view of Cottage Country (Indian Point, St Margaret's Bay)
- Discover the story of Peggy of the Cove from legend to reality
- Visit the Swiss Air Flight 111 Memorial
- Stroll through the Village of Peggy's Cove
- Other interesting stops along our route
- Professional tour guide
Tour departs every Thursday!
Requires a minimum of 8 passengers. Pick ups at various hotels in the area. First pick up starts at 8 o'clock in the morning.
Halifax and area: 444 -6883
Toll Free: 1-866-414-6883