Small custom groups give you more personal attention
Small custom groups give you more personal attention, and allow you the chance to really get to know your fellow travelers. You don’t waste time waiting for the stragglers that always seem to slow down large groups, so there’s more time to allow you to experience local Nova Scotia colour.Small custom groups also provide less of an assembly-line milieu.
Escape from the tyranny
Small custom groups let travelers escape from the tyranny of the rigid itinerary.Small custom groups simply have much more spontaneity and flexibility; if your group agrees (and that's easy to do with just 6 people) you can depart from a set itinerary at any time.
It's really the best of all worlds. You get the freedom and spontaneity of independent Nova Scotia travel without the loneliness, luggage schlepping, or the headaches of dealing with the myriad of logistics necessary for a smooth independent trip.
It's really the best of all worlds.
With this in mind, Blue Diamond has created a new series of Personal Nova Scotia tours.Here is what they offer:
- all Nova Scotia trips start and end at your own front door
- transportation and luggage portage is provided
- rooms can be booked on a double, single, or, when possible, triple basis
- breakfast and dinner is included daily (occasionally lunch too )
- entry fees to the listed Nova Scotia attractions are included
- entertainment as specified for that trip is included
- gratuities and taxesare included in the price of the trip
- on USA trips travel and medical insurance is included (with pre-existing conditions coverage)
- if your small custom group wants to make an unscheduled stop, we'll do it (where permitted by safety considerations)
- there are just six travelers on each Nova Scotia trip
Although the PersonalTours are primarily designed for smaller custom groups, we can arrange for a larger vehicle if yourgroup numbers more than six.
As a guide to the pricing of our sightseeing tours, prices start from $180.00 per person double occupancy per day
We really enjoyed our tours with (our guides). Both were a lot of fun to be around and we certainly enjoyed all the local flavor that they brought to our walks & sightseeing. we would appreciate you passing on our thanks for a great time.
Jim & Linda G
Interested in this trip?
Nous offrons maintenant des visites en français.
Ahora ofrecemos tours en español.