This private tour will involve visits to such highlights as the city of Halifax, the Fortress of Louisbourg, the Flowerpots at Hopewell, and fabled Green Gables. You will walk on the ocean floor, cruise to see whales off Cape Breton and enjoy a memorable lobster dinner.
As with snowflakes, no two tours are the same, there's a personal touch added to each trip. Our tours are not of the 'cookie cutter' variety - we are homemade and unique! The itinerary is flexible too.
- considerable personal free time
- modifiable itinerary with agreement from the group
- maximum of SIX / minimum of FOUR persons
- set dates for starting and ending
- Airport transfersto and from Halifax hotel.
- Ten days of transportation with a professional driver/guide
- Eleven room nights (double occupancy)
- Porterage at hotels
- Daily breakfast
- Four dinners as per itinerary
- Traditional Prince Edward Island lobster dinner
- Seventeen required entry fees
- Whale watching cruise at Pleasant Bay
- Sailing on the Bras d' Or Lakes
We just got home to Kansas and we were talking about what a great time we had and how much we loved the tour Al gave us! He was so informative and friendly! We actually said that we thought the tour was the best we ever had! Thanks so much for everything!
Breann & Anthony A
Interested in this trip?
Nous offrons maintenant des visites en français.
Ahora ofrecemos tours en español.