- Titanic TourThe White Star Line was the owner of two ill-fated luxury liners whose demise are closely connected with Halifax.
- Excursion with young childrenOver the years, Blue Diamond Tours has developed an itinerary that has worked very well for families coming to Halifax.
- Hike the Atlantic CoastlineHike (not stroll) along the rugged rocky Atlantic coastline of Nova Scotia approximately 5.5 hours
- Salt Marsh Hiking TrailsWant to get out and get some fresh, clean Nova Scotia air? Various lengths
- Hike Cape SplitCape Split is a great hike to a spectacular view of one of Nova Scotia's most famous rock formations 7 Hours
- Shore Excursion: A An orientation of historic Halifaxapproximately 1.4 hours
- Shore Excursion: B Full City Tour of historic Halifaxapproximately 2.5 hours
- Shore Excursion: C Full City Tour of historic Halifax includes one hour visit to Citadel Fortressapproximately 3.5 hours
- Shore Excursion: D City Tour Halifax and Peggy's Coveapproximately 5 hours
- Shore Excursion: E Touring the historic & scenic Gold Coastapproximately 6.5 hours
- Shore Excursion: F Bay of Fundy + Tidal Bore and moreapproximately 4.5 hours
- Shore Excursion: G Land Evangeline - history of Acadians & New England Plantersapproximately 6.5 hours
- Shore Excursion: H Tour of St. Margaret's, Mahone Bay and Lunenburgapproximately 6 hours
- Shore Excursion: I Peggy's Cove & Saint Margaret's Bayapproximately 6 hours
- Shore Excursion: J Tour Halifax, Peggy's Cove, St. Margaret's Bay, Mahone Bay & Lunenburgapproximately 6 hours
- Shore Excursion: K Sea-Kayaking: Coastal Hiking: Boat Tour: Golfapproximately 4.75 hours
- Shore Excursion: V Vineyards of Nova Scotia Excursionapproximately 6.5 hours
- Shore Excursion: W Sites associated with White Star Lines - Titanic & SS Atlantic - City of Halifax and moreapproximately 5 hours
We get this question often, below are three main reasons why we do not post prices on the website.
Reason 1: We do not offer public tours.
All tours are private, customized and pre-arranged.
Reason 2: We do not have a standard tour.
Our tours are not standard tours in length or itinerary. We do not offer “cookie cutter“ excursions. Every excursion we modify to suit the needs and requirements of each individual client.
Reason 3: Our Prices are based on five factors
- Time to complete the excursion
- Number of persons that will touring
- Entry fees to attractions or destination.
- Customization of the tour
- Special considerations
Since most of these factors are initially unknown, we post no pricing.
For more information on what goes into planning a tour please read the following two articles: